The following projects and amounts have been approved unanimously.
- S. Thomas’ Mount Lavinia to receive funding for the improvements of the computer lab used children attending school. The funding will cover the costs of additional Microsoft licenses required by the school.
- S. Thomas’ Bandarawela to receive funding for the development / re-grading of the school badminton court used by students.
- S. Thomas’ Prep School, Kollupitiya to receive funding for the educational scholarship (in memory of JSL Fernando, former head master) for an outstanding / deserving child to attend school from 6th grade to the 10th grade (O/Levels).
- Trinity College, Kandy to receive funding towards the establishment of a special needs class room at Trinity College to help handicapped children.
- Thamirasapuram Maha Vidayalaya to receive funding towards securing nutritional needs for the students
As each of these projects progress, please check back for more updates on our projects blog. STC NYC Foundation will be posting updates as they are received by the points of contact on the ground for each.