The following projects and amounts have been approved unanimously.
- S. Thomas’ Mount Lavinia to receive funding for the improvements of the computer lab used children attending school. The funding will cover the costs of additional Microsoft licenses required by the school.
- S. Thomas’ Bandarawela to receive funding for the development / re-grading of the school badminton court used by students.
- S. Thomas’ Prep School, Kollupitiya to receive funding for the educational scholarship (in memory of JSL Fernando, former head master) for an outstanding / deserving child to attend school from 6th grade to the 10th grade (O/Levels).
- Trinity College, Kandy to receive funding towards the establishment of a special needs class room at Trinity College to help handicapped children.
- Thamirasapuram Maha Vidayalaya to receive funding towards securing nutritional needs for the students